The ISAASE Toolkit 2018 edition is here! You can click here to download the PDF.
What you’ll find in this year’s toolkit:
- The data on South Asian Americans (also available here)
- A fact sheet for all educators who work with and support SAA students
- Questions & topics to generate courageous conversations and introspection
- Our updated “Name Pronunciation Guide”
- A recommended resources/links page
Here are some changes from our old toolkit to this year’s version:
- Our fact sheet has been updated with more information
- Our “quick tips for teachers” sheet has been removed
- A new document has been added, that offers recommended questions and discussion topics for promoting “courageous conversations” — this is a great new resource for all educators
- A new resources page has been added to the toolkit, with links to relevant sites
- The style of the document has been changed and includes an overview on the first page
You can view older versions of the ISAASE toolkit on this page.